Tuesday, 26 June 2012

OUTFIT POST: Studs


fashion, personal style, outfit, DIY, studded collar, white, shirt, zipper, shorts
fashion, personal style, outfit, DIY, studded collar, white, shirt, zipper, shorts
fashion, personal style, outfit, DIY, studded collar, white, shirt, zipper, shorts
fashion, personal style, outfit, DIY, studded collar, white, shirt, zipper, shorts


Top: Thrifted/DIY ... Shorts: ASOS ... MAC Vegas Volt (on lips)

Following up from my DIY post on how to stud a collar, here's my outfit with the gold dome studs as the centrepiece. I decided to keep the outfit really simple and monochromatic, with just shades of black and white with gold detailing. I'm wearing a pair of black zipper shorts that I ordered from ASOS along with the plain white button down (which now is decorated with studs). I'm not wearing any accessories, not even shoes because they would just be irrelevant distractions.
If you follow my blog regularly (especially my personal style posts) you would've realised that I've chosen a new location to shoot this look. It's no longer that blank wall I always use. What do you think?

12 comments:

  1. You shirt turned out great ! Love it :)
    x

    - Shubana
    -- CoeurDecors

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics! great job on the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new background of your photos!

    http://frankieandmotz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a classic gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovee this shirt, brilliant!!

    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://twitter.com/NEWEST_WRINKLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are too cute! and that shirt is to die for! gives me motivation to try it myself!

    I'm following you now! follow back if you like!

    Melanee
    xo

    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that studded collar! <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    RIRE boutique $25 credit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    I just found your blog!
    I love it!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago too.
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you!!!

    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit, the collar came out great, but i am especially loving the shorts!

    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Much appreciated!
    Loving the studs on that shirt!! And your hair! Wow! I am envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the top. you did a great job on the studs, and thanks again for your lovely comment. we should follow each other!!! I will follow you on GFC!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete