Sunday, 23 September 2012

OUTFIT POST SPRING SERIES: Game of Thorns








Playsuit: Motel Rocks (shop here) ... Floral Crown: DIY (shop here) ... Hand Armour: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Sportsgirl ... Stockings: Sportsgirl ... Shoes: Siren
'Designed in the UK, Motel is known for body-conscious pieces that span the wardrobe needs of every woman from the celebrity to the girl next door' - Motel
I recently discovered Motel and their youthful but also vintage aesthetic immediately caught my eye where many of their pieces are climbing up my wishlist faster than creepy vines. Caving into my temptations, I purchased the Janet Playsuit which I have styled today. I wanted to create something that was a combination of old and new; marrying the modern 'goal uniform' print with a hand armour and necklace reminiscent of an outdated and archaic era. Even the red roses on my floral crown seems to be in its menopausal stage; blossomed though its prime ... slightly wilting but not quite dead. Something about all these elements mixed together projects a sense of half-hearted life, unsure of which period it belongs to.
Back to the point of creepy vines, is it just me or are there some climbing up my legs?

Note to self: As a blogger, I signed up to Motel's Street Team where you can earn store credit. This is however NOT a sponsored post as I bought the playsuit before I applied for this affiliate. If you are also a blogger, click here to enter Motel's Street Team.




19 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!
    Love your tights ..just gorgeous ^^

    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are beaut! love the jewellery as well :)

    http://avrilharding.blogspot.co.uk/

    avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. got your message on IFB... loved your blog... following <3

    do check mine out too

    http://mariposa-vibe.blogspot.in/

    xx
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral crown. Such a great outfit! <3


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Your outfit, your photos are Very good. :) I followed Your blog. :)
    Xo, Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you gorgeous thing!! <3
    Maybe we can follow each other dear? :)

    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful hand armour!!

    -Rhonda
    rhondajaber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the crown, tights, and jewelry!!!

    Xx,
    Elba
    ihearte.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveee the floral crown so much. You look super beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog. Wow these photos are poetry!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your jumper!!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog, please check mine out, now following you via bloglovin

    xx
    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing Stockings! Very hot look

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely:)

    www.photoblogbylisayang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechlessstreet teams

    ReplyDelete
  17. So true, and what’s perhaps even more devastating is that there’s been so little support to help the community rebuild. Street teams

    ReplyDelete