Wednesday, 19 December 2012

OUTFIT POST: Only in Comic Books

Fashion, personal style, outfit, post, comic, trend, Jeffrey Campbell, Blackmilk, Cartoon

Fashion, personal style, outfit, post, comic, trend, Jeffrey Campbell, Blackmilk, Cartoon

















Fashion, personal style, outfit, post, comic, trend, Jeffrey Campbell, Blackmilk, Cartoon



Fashion, personal style, outfit, post, comic, trend, Jeffrey Campbell, Blackmilk, Cartoon
Fashion, personal style, outfit, post, comic, trend, Jeffrey Campbell, Blackmilk, Cartoon
Top: Sportsgirl (buy HERE)... Belt: ASOS ... Skirt: Princess Polly ... Cuffs: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell X Blackmilk Cartoon Back Offs (buy HERE)

For anyone with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell, do you sometimes get the feeling that you're walking with moon shoes? They're so elevated making it impossible to feel grounded resulting in the belief that you're a circus performer on stilts. Such is the case with these gigantor ski boot looking wedges. Not only are they Jeffrey Campbell but also Blackmilk ... two quirky sartorial geniuses collaborating to create this wacky pair of 'shoes'.

It's no denying that this comic trend has really hit the runways with a BOOM. Phillip 3.1 taking over internationally and Romance Was Born domestically. I don't even like reading comics to be honest but somehow I love walking around with BAM or KA-BOOM written on my sweaters and tops.

I'd like your opinions ... Hit? or Miss?


20 comments:

  1. Those shoes are hot! Super sexy^.~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are awesome! :)

    XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS, New giveaway on my blog! Open for 3 days only! ENTER HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes, such a fun look :) but I'm not sure if the cuff and neck piece goes well, what do you think?

    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are so cute! Love your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaah! Your shoes is love! :) Love your outfit <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥


    PS:
    If you have time, maybe you can read my recent blog post about The Best Beauty And Health Treatments HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love your shoes, they are Amazing!!

    xo Sasha

    www.sassychicsasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes! They look like so much fun!! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the comic trend & your shoes are amazing. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came across your blog today! I just love everything about this look! Every item! I love the necklace, the bangles! AHH THE SHOES! EVERYTHING!!

    do follow me! i followed you! I'm a new fashion blogger! :)
    http://thelovingrights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a super fun outfit! love your shoes!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect shoes!

    I wish you a wonderful Xmas Time :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the superhero theme!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Freaking obsessed with this look! The pop art is amazing. I love it!
    http://www.theplatinumblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete