Although most things (more like everything) on this luxury online store is outside my price range, it's always helpful keep track of the most recent off-the-runway pieces for inspiration. Without further ado, have a merry Christmas and hope you like my X-mas wishlist picks.
1. We Are Handsome King lion-print swimsuit: Seeing as the Australian Christmas is never white and snowy but filled with hot days and balmy nights, a perfect swimsuit is essential. This one-piece featuring such a daring and loud print will definitely make you stand out in a sea of boring bikinis.
2. Lanvin Crystal embellished box clutch: Channel your 1920's flapper girl with this crystal encrusted clutch. Not only are the embellishments super glittery, they're in the perfect shade of Christmas green.
3. Rupert Sanderson Marilyn crystal lips shoes: Very playful pair of shoes with a gorgeous crystal lip embellishment. I love the pop of red making it so appropriate for Christmas.
4. Mary Katrantzou Anchorino day dress: I've always longed for a Ms Katrantzou piece since her abstract prints are so unique that they're iconic. Although this dress doesn't scream Christmas, it definitely implies lush vacations in the tropics lounging in private boats and planes. If that's your plan for the holidays, then this dress is perfect.
5. Isabel Marant Stars Light cuff & Stars Light ring: A great statement piece to pair with a black sequined dress (see number 7)
6. Alexander McQueen Unicorn knuckleduster embroidered clutch: What a luxurious and extravagant clutch with such intricate detailing on the knuckleduster. Permission granted to continue to stare and drool at this piece.
7. Velvet Rosey sequinned dress: A LBD with a festive twist. Somehow sequins or anything shimmery reminds me of Christmas.