Friday, 25 October 2013

OUTFIT POST: Prints & Personalisation

Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Floral Print, MNOlogie, Perspex Clutch, playsuit, Shilla, Lioness, Floral blazer
Playsuit: Lioness (shop HERE) ... Blazer: Shilla (shop HERE
Shoes: Wittner ... Clutch: MNO.logie (shop HERE

Coming to the end of my HSC, I don't feel as guilty as I did before. Three weeks ago, I felt horrible even if a 3 minute Youtube video became a part of my day - the opportunity cost of not studying was too damn high. 

Now I can finally catch up with some outfit styling. Wanting a change of scenery, my photographer and I headed to my nearby park and attempted to dodge all the children running about.

The result - a crazy print on print ensemble against a backdrop of lush greenery. There is a certain 'rule' about dressing down cerulean filigree-cross-baroque prints which exploded onto this playsuit. But as always, to hell with the rules. Enter this monochrome floral blazer which I think creates a messy yet elegant clash to the playsuit. 
I've been wanting to shoot this perspex clutch ever since I unravelled it from the bubble wrap and today MNO.logie makes its debut. Understated but very chic, it adds the perfect finishing touch to the look. 

IMPORTANT: If you're living in Sydney, you would've heard about the devastating bush fires that destroyed more than 200 homes. The pain of losing my home and everything my parents have worked for to natural disaster is unimaginable to me. School formal is probably the last thing on peoples' minds but personally, I will be donating some of my dresses to those bush fire victims who need formal gowns. 
If you have any dresses you no longer wear, head to the Facebook page 'A Firey Formal Dress Exchange' (click HERE). 

Follow me: Bloglovin ... Facebook ... Etsy 

21 comments:

  1. i love the look, the prints are amazing and i love the clashing of them
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints, they're amazing! You look great!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont listen to those other anons Sharon.
    You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with mixed prints at the moment, pretty sure my eyes just turned into love hearts after seeing this post haha you look absolutely stunning! And to the comment above, I agree, I can't even think why anyone would want to say anything negative about you

    Stay beautiful xx
    www.anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie :)
      I'm pretty sure I know who the anonymous people are ... some trolls from my brother school haha

      Delete
    2. So glad you know who we are!

      Delete
  5. I'm so in love with how you mixed the two prints. That blue on the jumpsuit is amazing, so perfect for summer!

    x karen
    The Chic & Damned

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with the clutch & good luck with your exams. I feel guilty just sitting here replying to emails haha & great to see you're creating awareness of such an important cause.


    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your playsuit! The pattern is so fun
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is just perfect, and the customized bag is adorable!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! That clutch <3

    xx

    moram da isprobam ovaj DIY poduhvat! tako jednostavno+efektno :)

    xx

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the print mixing are just gorgeous!
    and that is one pretty clutch

    following you on GFC and bloglovin, Sharon
    hopefully you'd follow back :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the most complementary print mixes I've seen! Looks gorgeous :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea with the formal dresses.. If I was still in Sydney, I would definitely donate some!
    Love these prints together :)
    Lucy X
    http://shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11004535

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty outfit and clutch!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my deer <3 you look stunning, i really like this print :) it's super cute :)
    you have such amazing style - just followed you :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh, you are just so gorgeous darling! I love the clashing prints - such a clever outfit! And I absolutely need your legs hahaha. :)

    Sending love to Sydney. :)

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. truly gorgeous, loving the bag!

    Olya
    http://www.tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the print mix!

    platinumandpenniless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing purse!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo
    xo

    ReplyDelete