Thursday, 7 February 2013

The Rumour Mill

The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQThe Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ


The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ

The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ
The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ
The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ

The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ

The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ
The Rumour Mill, showroom, Minkpink, Paint It Red, Quirky Circus, Staple the Label, Market HQ
From Left: Montana Taffs, Leigh Counsell, Soren Kearney 

Today, I had the great privilege of being invited to The Rumour Mill's showroom. The Rumour Mill is a PR agency based in Sydney who represents brands such as MINKPINK, Market HQ, Staple The Label, Paint It Red, Hunt No More and many others. Flipping through these photos, I've realised that I should have ironed my skirt and not stuffed it in a bag (learn from my mistakes... do as I say, not as I do).

During this hour or so, I met an amazing set of people who made the meeting all the more comfortable for this nervous blogger; PR Coordinator Montana Taffs, social media coordinator Leigh Counsell and the designer of Paint It Red Soren Kearney. You might be familiar with this brand already since I've blogged about their 'Sweet Escape' shorts in THIS post. Upon being shown around this spacious and organically decorated showroom (I have a soft spot for tiny pot plants), I was definitely drawn to the Paint It Red rack. The team talked me through the latest winter collection in which I spied a lot of cobalt and bright paisley prints toughened by leather details on sleeves or peplums. Girls in Australia ... take note, this is what you would (or should) be wearing for the upcoming cooler seasons.

Keep your eyes peeled for more Paint It Red or Quirky Circus posts since I will be doing some future collaborations. Thank you Montana, Leigh and Soren for this amazing opportunity and I can't wait to walk up that patisserie scented staircase again.

Lastly, The Rumour Mill ... if you're reading this, PLEASE tell me what candles you burn in there. Your showroom smells devine!

7 comments:

  1. What an inspiring showroom. I wanna shop! http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a gorgeous showroom - all of the clothes look amazing! The phrase on the wall is so fun as well. xE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there last week.. my gosh if heaven had a scent that would be it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I interned there once, the girls are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some beautiful stuff, girl!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete