Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Little Red






floral crown, Etsy, photography, P & P Crowns, floral garland, Lana Del Rey, DIY floral crown
floral crown, Etsy, photography, P & P Crowns, floral garland, Lana Del Rey, DIY floral crown
floral crown, Etsy, photography, P & P Crowns, floral garland, Lana Del Rey, DIY floral crown

floral crown, Etsy, photography, P & P Crowns, floral garland, Lana Del Rey, DIY floral crown


ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be posting less frequently since my HSC is coming up and I'll be studying hard. Hope to churn out a post at least once a fortnight.

Shown above is one of my newest designs for P&P Crowns (shop HERE). I will be making more after my High School Certificate so stay tuned ...

Follow me: Bloglovin ... Facebook ... Etsy 

16 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love your flower crown!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your HSC - and the flower crown looks gorgeous!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the HSC! Study hard, just think about the long deserved break you get after these wretched months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking fabulous in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely in that stunning head crown! x good luck with HSC

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these photos are amazing! loving the floral crown. all the best for the HSC! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Nice blog of yours. Beautiful pictures.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Dont forget to visit my blog. Please follow me and I will follow u back :)

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! you look sooo pretty! <3 :)

    http://blowfashionable-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are absolutely stunning! Super gorgeous as always x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute floral crown! :)

    Good luck with your study, hope it goes well!


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete