Saturday, 7 December 2013

OUTFIT POST: Vintage America

Rag & Bone, One Teaspoon, Nine West, Vintage America, white shirt, denim cut-offs, tribal, aztec

Rag & Bone, One Teaspoon, Nine West, Vintage America, white shirt, denim cut-offs, tribal, aztec
Rag & Bone, One Teaspoon, Nine West, Vintage America, white shirt, denim cut-offs, tribal, aztec, heels
Rag & Bone, One Teaspoon, Nine West, Vintage America, white shirt, denim cut-offs, tribal, aztec
Rag & Bone, One Teaspoon, Nine West, Vintage America, white shirt, denim cut-offs, tribal, aztec

Rag & Bone, One Teaspoon, Nine West, Vintage America, white shirt, denim cut-offs, tribal, aztec

Top: Rag & Bone ... Shorts: One Teaspoon ... Shoes: Nine West ... Belt: Gathering Eye 

Carrying on my sartorial investments from the last outfit post (HERE), I've been obsessing over shirts. Specifically those leaning on the masculine side - cotton or cotton/linen blend - simple button up - and stark blindingly white.

To me, a white collared shirt is one of those versatile and timeless pieces that I would not hesitate to own several. Lets be honest, white stains very easily and as of late I've taken a liking to beetroot. You can imagine how awkward that explanation would be...

Most importantly, white becomes an awesome basis for a daily uniform. I tend to style white shirts with light wash denim and a rustic colour palette of browns, deep reds and forest greens. Thus the vintage American vibe in his look from the tribal details on both the belt and heels.

Get the Look 



Follow me: Bloglovin ... Twitter ... Etsy 

18 comments:

  1. Your face, hairstyle, and smile are all lovely. I like your shirt and those sandals. While I don't usually like high-waist denim jean shorts, these are very nice. The many tribal touches offer some personality and charm to this outfit. Wonderful looks, Sharon!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes and belt really take this otherwise basic outfit to a whole new level! Love it ❤

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your long legs, they look great in shorts and its summer so you'll be the envy of girls this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, love LOVE your shoes & shorts. Wish it was that warm here in France!!

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous ! And love the photos. I wish it was this warm in NY ! :)
    Xo Natalie @ www.littletoomuch.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now it's freezing in Utah, and I'm totally dreaming of shorts and sandals weather! Love the outfit!!

    xx, Anita
    The Daily Melon

    ReplyDelete
  8. niceee cutie!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your style , maybe i can have a try .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I like your shorts and shoes...
    You look gorgeous!........

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am into the vintage look myself: but only dare to step out with one piece at a time. However, I think you have nailed this look. I love the simple white shirt, with the simple cutoffs, and then those shoes are amazing. And the belts is perfect.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet!! such a beutiful thing you are!!
    we love the look ;)

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cool effortlessly chic look! Super beautiful as always :) x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, i am so speechless. Your style is perfect and i am love with every part of this outfit, not to mention your lovely long legs x

    http://you-the-ocean-and-me.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete