Monday, 7 April 2014

OUTFIT POST: Emblem


Zimmermann, personal style, MBFWA, Street Style, Shilla, Jeffrey Campbell, Bardot, Nicky & Simone Zimmermann, Australian Label

Zimmermann, personal style, MBFWA, Street Style, Shilla, Jeffrey Campbell, Bardot, Nicky & Simone Zimmermann, Australian Label

Zimmermann, personal style, MBFWA, Street Style, Shilla, Jeffrey Campbell, Bardot, Nicky & Simone Zimmermann, Australian Label
Jumper: Zimmermann ... Skirt: c/o Shilla ... Clutch: Bardot ... Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 

With the whirlwind that is Australian Fashion Week, my mornings consist of a floor full of clothes as I struggle to outfit plan. 

This year I'll be going for a simpler aesthetic; clean colour palette of ivory and silver along with boxier cuts. But the excitement is all in the details, whether it be a fisherman's net as seen in the skirt above or an emblem print. Leave it to Nicky and Simone Zimmermann from their eponymous label to create such an intricate design which in my opinion is reminiscent of those Ivy League school crests. 

Tomorrow I will be attending the Cameo show so stay tuned for coverage. 

Follow me: Bloglovin ... Twitter ... Etsy 

8 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mesh skirt is so unusual, lovely!!

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper has amazing print! It looks really awesome on you <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Cloudy Day
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love the photos.

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the entire look! A LOT. beautiful combination :)


    www.laurinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the outfit you wore. It is looks so clean & fresh. Especially the skirt and the jumper. I really love it.

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like every part of your combo..very interesting style. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete