Wednesday, 24 December 2014

OUTFIT POST: Evergreen







Shirt: Saba … Chinos: Country Road
Shoes: Vans Australia … Watch: The Horse

Festive revelries and I have always shared a kind of ‘love/hate’ relationship. Of course, I delight in the beauty of Christmas festivities, being surrounded by the love of those dearest and gorging in the act of stuffing my face with the best food available. But as for the superficial gifting, it is there which bares my inner Grinch.

However, in recent years - as I’ve come to understand such sentiments on a deeper level, tossing aside the 10 year old antics of Christmas being all about gifts and toys - I can’t help but be swept away by the idea of sharing the unforeseen enigma of the Christmas spirit.

So, with that said, as a means of escaping the Christmas shopping crowds, the Boxing day sales - or for a better description, giving in to my incessant need to shop - my family and I ventured south.

Settled on the outskirts of suburbia, nestled amongst the calming wilderness, bordered by rows upon rows of sweetly perfumed stalks of flowers, a charming, yellow brick house. This was the seemingly fairytale-like backdrop to my festive season. And instead of suffocating myself in the usual Christmas attire - an oversized, ridiculously patterned knit sweater – I’ve been obsessively wearing this Saba shirt which reminds me so dearly of an emerald evergreen. It basically screams ‘I’m a Christmas tree!’


And with that, we at Primped and Primed would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas! - and we hope you have an amazing time celebrating, eating and basking in good company.

Follow us: Bloglovin ... Facebook ... Instagram (Sharon & Marvic)

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Btw, Merry Christmas! :D

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. great outfit! looks amazing :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete