There's something unabashedly raw about a giant chunk of crystal. I'm not talking about the tiny specs of rock that's been wedged in the crevases of a Swarovski necklace. Those only glimmer in sunlight ... understated.
The ones I'm talking about takes half the effort but looks twice as chic. I've recently discovered two local labels that hand make the boldest raw crystal quartz jewelry. From ring stacks, ear cuffs to costume necklaces, The Mania Mania and Krystal Knight specialise in chunky embellishments. I'm envisioning a stack of silver rings (3 & 10) paired with a white silk blouse and distressed denim cut offs.
1. Krystal Knight - Energy Cuff
2. The Mania Mania - Forbidden Path Ear Cuff
3. Krystal Knight - Clarity Ring
4. The Mania Mania - Bara Necklace
5. Krystal Knight - Protecting Ring
6. Krystal Knight - Healing Necklace
7. The Mania Mania - The Vixen Stacked Ring
8. The Mania Mania - Rose of Blood Earrings
9. The Mania Mania - Ishtar Earrings
10. Krystal Knight - Focus Rings