Gone are the days where this synthetic rubber was used for functional purposes - orthopedic braces, laptop sleeves and even in civil engineering. Neither is it a private trademark of pro surfers and divers, their exclusive cult probably run by the mantra 'If you don't wear neoprene, get out!'
Here in Sydney, I spot girls of all ages wearing the popular Triangl bikinis or bandeaus. Below I've selected a few quirkier and lesser worn labels which might widen your selection when looking to purchase neoprene swimwear.
1. Triangl Swimwear - Dakota Superfly
3. Skye & Staghorn - Electric Foam Full Piece
4. Triangl Swimwear - Miami Mint
5. N.L.P - High Neck Bikini Top
6. ROXY - Shorebreak 1mm Cropped Jacket
8. Skye & Staghorn - Shark Bite Bikini Black