Thursday, 11 April 2013

Princess Polly Launch

Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,
Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,

Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,
Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,
Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch, Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,

Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch, Howtwolive,
With Stef and Jess from Howtwolive

Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,
Princess Polly, Sydney, Pitt St, store opening, launch,
Polly girls Jayde & Sian 
Ever since Princess Polly Boutique propped up its adorable little pop up store in Sydney Westfield, I've been a loyal fan and follower. Now I'm probably just as excited as the gorgeous girls who work there to announce that they've opened up a legit store!

Luckily, I was already in the city for MBFWA and feeling like a professional photographer (which I am not) I popped down into the store and took some snaps. Call it a sad life, but I'm in that store so often that the girls kind of know me now. Although I must admit, it's always nice to be greeted warmly.

For those who don't know, Princess Polly stocks a whole concoction of Aussie and international labels including Mink Pink, Finders Keepers, Cameo, Fairground, Wildfox and a heap more! If you're planning to visit, do keep an eye out for the awesome jelly sandals and Lime Crime lipsticks.

Pitt St store address: 
Shop 1017 Westfield Shopping Centre, 
Centre Point, 188 Pitt St
Sydney NSW, 2000 

17 comments:

  1. Wow that store looks adorable, too bad I live in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these prints!!! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty store :) Awesome photos.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their stuff looks amazing, I wish I had a store near me!
    I think you did a good job for not being a professional photographer, pics looks great :)
    Kristina xx
    http://www.modeofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. Their stuff look amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looked like a lovely event. You looked amazing xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post! drooling over your blog right now!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing launching and loving all that prints! and how awesome it is to meet stef and jess! :)

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
    Check out my new post at Fashion Week Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous you met Stef and Jess!
    Reading this post makes me upset that Princess Polly doesn't exist in the UK, all of their clothes are so beautiful x
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is crazy! How do you have so many connections to the fashion world at the age of 16? You are super lucky :)

    http://fashiononfire.org/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The store looks amazing and is definitely in line with my style. Do they have an online boutique? Thanks for your message on IFB! I'm your newest follower through Bloglovin' :)

    xoxo,
    Alicia G.
    fashionfiles123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have an online store... the link is in this post :)
      Thanks for following BTW

      Delete
  12. I've never heard of this brand but it looks like they've got some great pieces!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so exciting. I'll definitely be visiting the store as it looks incredibly fun.
    I just moved back to Sydney after 6 years and I'm so excited to see how many amazing boutiques have popped up since I have been away.
    It's great that they have an online store as well.
    X
    Grazi - A Tad Bit Chic
    www.atadbitchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, I am craving to go there!!!!

    BTW I'm having april giveaway with adorable one of a kind necklace by israeli designer to be win on my blog, you're more than welcome to check it out!
    http://www.tlvbirdie.com/2013/04/giveaway-spring-blossom-inspired.html

    Best,
    Olya from TLV Birdie
    www.tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love princess polly! I can't wait to get back to Sydney and have a look!

    http://chloekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great post! You look amazing :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete