There really is no denying that pastels are going to be HUGE this spring/summer. Even if you despise those sickening, sugary tones ... there's nothing you can do because seen all over the international runways at the Spring/Summer 2012 collections, this trend has trickled down to a large proportion of boutiques, high street and chain stores. Yes I know, since Australia's warmer seasons are a bit behind compared to the Northern Hemisphere, all you international readers are probably rolling your eyes and thinking 'oh god... not again with the pastels'. Seen at Mulberry, Louis Vuitton, Preen, Phillip Lim 3.1, House of Holland ...
1. Whitney Eve Frilly Jumper Pastel Floral
2. Pour La Victoire Neala Suede Sandals
3. CO. by Cotton On Lace Collar Blouse
4. Nasty Gal Sugar High Blouse
5. Topshop Pastel Tie Dye Sunglasses
6. Essie Mint Candy Apple
7. Valentino Patent-Leather Bow Clutch
If you've spoilt your appetite indulging on sugary pastels, why not taste test the other extremity ... vivid and acidic neon! Completely contrary to the sorbet tones, these saturated explosions of colour are ... well not pleasing to everyone's tastebuds however you can always experiment with pops of neon. Try maybe painting your nails a bright tangerine or liven up a black outfit with a pair of strappy neon yellow sandals. Seen at Jason Wu, Peter Som, Nanette Lepore, Salvatore Ferragamo ...
1. Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Shoes Neon pink/yellow
2. Christopher Kane Neon wool-blend crepe biker jacket
3. J Brand Neon Blue
4. ANDM Clear to See Bag
5. Essie Poppy Razzi Bazzoka
6. Blackheart Jealous Type
7. The Cambridge Satchel Company Upwardly Mobile Satchel in Neon Orange 15"