We're not going to start with excuses.
Yes it has been four months since we tended to our online baby but just hear us out.
Our absence from the site doesn't mean we were jumping on clouds eating fairy floss and popcorn.
It wasn't easy to stare at our malnourished blog feed while other projects got in the way.
During the past few months, Marvic and I moved from photography and writing to videography.
We directed all our energy to tripods and iMovie (yeah, we're basic like that) and started a
YOUTUBE channel.
It has taken us this long to find our footing but from now on we'll be making fashion videos alongside shooting photos and writing content.
Under the same name as the blog,
Primped and Primed, here are some film stills of our recent work.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Coupontoaster Discounts blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!
ReplyDeleteI think a good blog comment motivated a writer very much.
ReplyDeleteAt last , I found an article about blog commenting which I am looking for a long time. I hope that it will help me too.
HP Laptop Service Center In Pune | HP Laptop Service Center In Gurgaon | HP Laptop Service Center In Mumbai | Laptop Repair Service Center | Dell Laptop Service Center | HP Laptop Service Center In Noida
Very Wonderful Post, Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteDell Service Center in Andheri
Dell Service Center in Goregaon
Dell Service Center in Jogeshwari
Dell Service Center in Malad
Dell Service Center in Powai
I'm excited to see your new fashion videos!
ReplyDelete